Request must be made by former CHS student.

If request is picked up by someone other than CHS student, please name individual in request.


The following information is needed

  • Name used while at CHS?
  • Year graduated?
  • How (mail, fax, email) and where (address, number) transcript must be sent?

Requests can be sent to Linette Fausett at with the information that is needed.