The fees and tuition for concurrent enrollment are as follow:
- Admission Application Fee: There is a one-time application fee of $40 that is to be accepted and become a student at SUU.
- Courses Tuitions: Course fees are $5.00 per credit. Most concurrent enrollment classes, with a few exceptions, are 3 credits which would make the course fee $15.00. Lab classes are worth 1 credit.
- Online (Through the student’s SUU portal – check further down for instructions).
- On-Campus: You may pay for your Concurrent Enrollment classes in person at the SUU cashiers office with cash, check, or debit card. The cashier’s office is located in the Sharwan Smith Center Rotunda and it is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Must have SUU Tnumber).
- By Mail: Checks (Include Student T-Number) can be sent to:
Southern Utah University
Att: Cashier Office
351 W University Blvd
Cedar City, UT 84720