***Picture re-takes will be Wednesday, September 15th.***
If you did not get your picture taken at registration, please do so at this time! This is for your student activity card and the yearbook.
-Need to Pay School Fees?…pay your school fees online. Here’s how!
1. Visit MySchoolFees.com
2. If you haven’t signed up, go ahead and do so, otherwise just sign in.
3. Select your school.
4. Add your student using their Student ID and last name.
5. Select the Category, and then the Items you wish to pay for and add them to your cart.
6. Select Show Required Registration Fees to pay specific class or grade-level fees. Your student’s fees will be listed.
7. Select Show Optional Registration Fees to see other optional registration items.
8. You can also use the -Select from Other Categories drop down to see what other items your school has offered for purchase.
After you Checkout you will receive an email receipt for your transaction.
2nd Quarter Drivers Ed
2nd Quarter Registration begins October 4. Students must be 16 by April 18th to register. Class is $100 and half must be paid to register. The Drivers Ed class will begin Oct. 18 & ends Nov. 23. Morning Class: 6:30-7:30am, Afternoon Class: 3:00-4:00pm. Classes are blended with both online & classroom instruction. Classes meet each Monday in Mr Loveland’s Classroom (B3). Pick up a registration sheet from Mr. Loveland to be registered. Contact Mr. Loveland (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
The Learning Center located in the Library is now open! SUU tutors are available to help with Math, Science, & writing needs.
In-person tutoring will be available Monday-Thursday during XLT and after school 2:30-5pm & 6-9pm.
Online help will be offered Monday-Thursday 4-8pm. To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Accident Insurance
Our school/district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. If you don’t have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider. Additionally, even if you have other coverage, this plan can help fill expensive “gaps” caused by deductible and co-pays. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com
To receive upcoming information from CHS, text @cedarcityh to 81010